Tuesday 19 March 2019

LOVE



If I could write you as my Girlfriend,

Your amazing picture is engaging my attention,
because you are beautiful

The sparkling of your beauty is hovering around my heart,
Like the rotation of the earth on its axis,

If I could write to you as my Girlfriend,

Your pain makes me moody because I love you,

Your black colored beauty cannot be match with any black color in the whole world,

I dont care what people say of your looks because you are just enough for me that I could not see any spot in you to complain,

If I could write to you as my Girlfriend,

I will tell you the radiant of the sun cannot outshine how I love you,

You are one in a million because,
All I see...
Is all of you in front of me.

I wish I can described the love I have for you,
But love is deeper than the ocean
And unlimited like eternity,

If I could write to you as my Girlfriend,

Am speechless because words can only describe but cant finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Dating/Multiple Dating - Jay Steve

#Some_Benefits_for_Double_Dating 1. Double dating makes the lady to have more money while it makes the guy to have more sex 2. D...