Sunday 13 August 2023

In the Midst of it by Jay Steve


I am in a middle of dark space,

Where everything seems impossible and unexpectable,

All I see is darkness and a glimpse of a small light from a far distance,

I struggle to pass through my fears and timidity mind,

The branches of evil kept polling me back to wear the garment of darkness,

I finally won my case in the court and saw myself in the midst of the glimpse of that light,

Where I shine like the stars,
Looking charming like the rainbows and 
Smelling sweet like roses,

The freedom I felt is unending and unfading,

I was alive again and it felt so good to be back home where everyone sees and values you as a friend unlike being in darkness where everyone uses you as a slave.

@jaysteve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Dating/Multiple Dating - Jay Steve

#Some_Benefits_for_Double_Dating 1. Double dating makes the lady to have more money while it makes the guy to have more sex 2. D...